Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Okay, now I'm slacking.....

Holy! Am I EVER slacking off!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to Family, Friends, Past, Present and Future clients! I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday!

Okay, so I left off with the Coward family session....since then there have been a few things going on with Amanda Black Photography! Creative Concepts have been brewing like crazy, and with my dear friend, and aspiring Alternative Model, Jenna, we've come up with a couple of phenomenal ideas and put them to work! Here are a few of my faves from my On Thin Ice concept shoot:


 



  



  



  



  



  



  



It was FREEZING cold and windy out in the middle of the lake, but Jenna was a trooper, as usual, and we got some INCREDIBLE shots! Even the passing snowmobilers had to slow down to get a look at our Ice Princess!
This shoot was everything I'd imagined it would be! Thanks SO much again to Jenna!
Cheers<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment