Saturday, January 2, 2010

Okay...JUST one more!!

Soooo I know I said that Crystal and Bella were my last appointment of 2009, but when Heather (an old friend whom I hadn't seen in 6 years) called me asking to come and shoot her family, I just couldn't pass it up! Her parents are selling the home she grew up in and moving North, and they wanted to have some great photos as a reminder of many great family memories!










 



 



 



 



These are just a few of the many shots I took, and my personal favorites! I had a fantastic time with the Coward family, and I look forward to hopefully working with them again!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year! Thank you to all my Past, Present and Future clients, and I look forward to all that 2010 has to offer! 

Cheers <3

1 comment: