Monday, December 14, 2009

Jingle Bells....The spirit is in the Air!

I apologize for being so negligent in my updates, but I've been going crazy the past few weeks...we JUST finished moving and I finally unpacked and plugged in my work computer so I could get some of my most recent sessions up here on the blog!

A couple of weeks ago, I had the honor of shooting the Wiebe/Ardito Family! I've been fortunate to have worked with them many times in the past and they are dear friends of my family:) They are also one of the most whacky families I have ever met and were not afraid to show it either!
A nice group shot




Awe! How sweet!




Proud Grandparents




Isn't she just an angel?!




So pretty....




:)




Uh....whaaaa?lol




I think poor Jenna smelled something odd here...




This is by far THE best Christmas Picture I've ever seen!




Sibling love...can't you tell?!lol!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Cheers <3


No comments:

Post a Comment