Monday, November 23, 2009

Baby Bump Alert!

I spent 2 hours on Saturday morning with my friend and hairstylist, Crystal. She is expecting her second child, a bebe boy in just 4 weeks! I've had the privilage of photographing her first pregnancy and newborn sessions, and was honored when she called me to do this one too!

We literally tore her bedroom apart to get some really beautiful intimate shots....she totally reminded me of a Roman Goddess, and she was up for any ideas I threw at her!

Here are a few of my favorites! I couldn't wait to post them;



Family of three....soon to be 4!!!


 
 Waiting patiently for baby to come



 
So sweet.....


 
 Isn't she absolutely stunning?!



 
 I really must get some of these signs for my own home!



 
 A real life Aphrodite!



 
I love this one <3


More to come..these are just a teaser for her!!!


I think that pregnancy is on my list of favorite subjects, right at the top with Weddings. Every time I see a baby bump, I can't help but get goosebumps! There truly is nothing more beautiful!!!

Cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment